• Home • Forum • Register • Login • 

Home » Forums » Public Forums » Accepted Requests

Post subject: Lumarous Application
 Post Posted: Sat May 12, 2018 6:50 pm 
Scout
Scout

Hey there!

My name is Tyler and my main character's name is Luminocity. He is a Elemental Shaman that is currently ilvl 948. I also have a balance/resto Druid and a Protection Paladin. I have several other 110s but those are my main three.

I am related to or am irl friends with several IC members. This include Zengi (dad), Maddmax (Uncle), and Perilous/Synister (friend). I've raided with the Friday night raid group in Antorus a few times and although I'm referred to as "Zengi's kid" I am 25 with two daughters who are 6 and 4!

I've been playing since I was 13 and have known about IC from the beginning because of my Dad. It has always seemed like a great guild to be a part of based on what I've heard and experienced. I plan to still have a presence in my current guild (Fuse) however my schedule has not matched up with their raiding schedule for a couple of expansions now. I've gradually become disconnected from most of my past in game friends in Fuse and thought that IC would provide a great opportunity to get more engaged in the game again!

I'm mostly a casual player that focuses on Mythic+ and raiding, but I can definitely be more dedicated to a raid group that fits my schedule. I have been raiding consistently since Burning Crusade and it's definitely my favorite aspect of the game. I did a lot of 2v2 with Peri quite a bit back in the day, but not much after WOTLK.

Anyway, I've rambled on enough. I already joined the ICapp channel in game and I look forward to killing demons with everyone if you'll have me!

-Lum, Zengi's "Kid"

Top Bottom

Post subject: Re: Lumarous Application
 Post Posted: Fri May 18, 2018 6:32 pm 
Grunt
Grunt

Hey I can see your app!!

This is my son, he’s great! :mrgreen:

Top Bottom

Post subject: Re: Lumarous Application
 Post Posted: Mon May 28, 2018 9:57 pm 
Scout
Scout

Been great hanging out with everyone so far! Whether it's doing a mythic+ or raiding, I've enjoyed every bit of it. Thanks for the guild invite and I look forward to slaying all the demons with IC!

-Luminocity (Zengison)

Top Bottom