• Home • Forum • Register • Login • 

Home » Forums » Site Announcements

Post subject: We conquered our Fears!
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:57 pm 
Finally!
Finally!

Our ToES are clear!

Yes, even though Tiren was absent on business, Glomdrul came to fill in and Hearn took over the raid leading. After some problems with Lei Shi's adds, we finally figured out something that worked and saved the elemental.

And then went on to the Sha of Fear himself. After a few tries figuring out the proper Gazebo strategy, we finally conquered our (Sha of) Fear, and he crumbled before us.

Grats to loot winners on your bonus rolls, since the drops from the two bosses seemed unimpressive at this point. ;) At least Glom was there to pick up your token off Lei Shi, T! Also grats to those who picked up the Tranquil Master title, to Hearn for the 50k gold loot achieve, and Bru for his 100k gold loot achieve!

And now, Throne and Horridon (and a repeat Jin'rokh kill) await!

Top Bottom

Post subject: Re: We conquered our Fears!
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:04 pm 
Finally!
Finally!

(by the by, those who didn't get the Tranquil Master title likely did not quest through Townlong Steppes and defeat the Sha of Hatred there. In case people were wondering.)

Top Bottom

Post Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:51 am 
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord

Congratulations team! I'm really pleased! Great work.

See you tomorrow.

... Tiren

If you mess with the bull, you may get the horns...

Top Bottom

Post Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:08 am 
Grunt
Grunt

[quote="Ruana"](by the by, those who didn't get the Tranquil Master title likely did not quest through Townlong Steppes and defeat the Sha of Hatred there. In case people were wondering.)[/quote]

Why yes, I was wondering.. but I thought I had done that whole area.. hmm.. i will have to check again.

edit: Ah I need the Sha of Despair in Karasang Wilds.. didnt do that area on my priest. Must work on that tonight.

Top Bottom