• Home • Forum • Register • Login • 

Home » Forums » Public Forums » General Chat

Post subject: Battletags and alts
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:00 pm 
Scout
Scout

I didn't know if there was a section for battletags, but since Amanda's only 90 so far is alliance, I've been over there Friday and Saturday (her days off), and thought I'd post Flogg's to stay in contact. I'd switch to Flogg anytime someone needs a healer, so other than the Thursday flex I signed up for, if there are other impromptu raids in the evenings, look me up.

At some point I also have my 90 alts Bertram and Nitefox I need to work on as well, might move them over once I get a chance.

Top Bottom

Post subject: Re: Battletags and alts
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:11 pm 
Scout
Scout

I'm not sure how many read the forums and didn't want to make a whole new thread just to apologize for not being on as much as I hoped, and for not being able to attend more raids and get to know more of the guildies. My fiance has a tentative bipolar 2 diagnosis, so the different meds and work schedule adjustments over the last month or so have made my play time really sporadic.

I signed up for tomorrow night and I'd really like to make a consistent weekly push to get 10m Garrosh down soon, as I've gone 0 for 39 attempts in oqueue trying to get him the last two weeks alone, lol. I have picked up a few pieces of gear I needed and I'm sitting at 562 now.

Thanks, and hope to squeeze in to the 10m this week if there's room.

Top Bottom

Post Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:24 pm 
Finally!
Finally!

Oh definitely room, Flogg. I'm sorry to hear about your fiancee, but obviously Real Life is more important than the game. :)

Top Bottom

Post Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:04 pm 
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

http://wow.iron-circle.com/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9723

This is where I have a battletag list of many of the members. I posted it when Diablo 3 came out. I should probably move it to a location that is a bit easier to find.

Top Bottom

Post Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:13 pm 
Scout
Scout

So things went downhill fast. She moved in with the newest guy she met at work, so I'm left scrambling to find a roommate so I can afford the house we bought.

I'll probably be online a little more as the expansion approaches and life settles back down. If I could get invites for the alts, Nitefox and Bertram, it would be easier to keep in touch.

Thanks

Top Bottom

Post Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:29 pm 
Finally!
Finally!

Oh dear, sorry to hear that, Flogg.

If you haven't gotten invites yet, I'm sure we can get something going soon.

Top Bottom