• Home • Forum • Register • Login • 

Home » Forums » Public Forums » Membership Requests

Post subject: App for Membership
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:48 am 
Scout
Scout

Character Name? Furypaw (Hunter)

Who do you know in the guild? (If anyone; please provide any contact info you may have had, even if you just chatted with someone to find the web site.)

I am good friends with Albatross and his wife for many many years, I consider him a realy good friend even though we are family. :)

Why do you want to join IC? How did you hear about IC? From Albatross over Xmas. I found out he plays wow with his wife so i though it would be great to move some chars here to have a chance to spend some time with him since i live so very far away and dont get to talk to him or see him as much as i would like.

Are you leaving a guild? Without trashing anyone or the guild, please explain why this guild no longer suits you.
I'm a life time member of a multi game guild called OTG (Old Timers Guild) They have chapters in every game there is pritty much. I'm not actualy leaving them just not going to be playing with them here on WOW.

What kind of player are you? Casual/Hardcore? Raider/Non-raider? PVP/Non-pvp?

I was a Hardcore Raider for along time now I just want to help others and have fun playing instead of making a game a second job. :)

What kind of Guild atmosphere are you looking for?

One with no stress, No Stress would be great. One were you can log on group up and get stuff done with friends.

Good information to have:

Character class? Furypaw (Hunter)
Level? 120
Alts? Yes, one of almost every class, only 3 that are lvl 120 Hunter, Druid, Warrior
Professions and Levels? Alch/herb on my Hunter and Herb/Mining on my Druid
Raiding experience? I have been a hardcore raider in wow when it was 40 man raids and most other games, left wow around the time raids dropped from 40 man raids to what 25. I like to raid for the progression of things. To improve my char and help others with there chars.

If I missed anything you would like to know just ask.

At this time I would like to thank you for your consideration and hope to see you in game.

Thank you
Furypaw

Top Bottom

Post subject: Re: App for Membership
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:31 pm 
Finally!
Finally!

Oh dear, an Alby and Terra friend! I hope they didn't paint a TOO terrible a picture of us! We're really nice, honest!

Hope to see you around!

Top Bottom