Post Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:05 pm 
Scout
Scout

Main toon:Seariaha
Timezone- Eastern
Other MMO Experience- I did briefly play Dungeons and Dragons Online and WoW.|

Information that we're interested in:

Character Name?:
Seariaha, Seari as a nickname because I get it the full name is a huge mouthful!

Who do you know in the guild? (If anyone; please provide any contact info you may have had, even if you just chatted with someone to find the website.) :
I first met Raptorx through a mutual friend when I returned to WoW after a brief absence due to military service. He has always been willing to help me with anything. I had run a couple of activities and me OhSnappkat, Kodo, and Deathwingchun.

Why do you want to join IC? How did you hear about IC?:
I would love to join IC because the impression I received is that this is a very laid back and fun loving guild. These are the kinds of guilds that I love. I heard about the guild through Raptorx always talking about some of his members.

Are you leaving a guild? Without trashing anyone or the guild, please explain why this guild no longer suits you. :
I am leaving a small guild that is just my husband and I and our many alts. We are casual players, and we are always looking for ways to do new content and to gain the gear needed, sadly we get rejected or thrown out for whatever reason.

What kind of player are you? Casual/Hardcore? Raider/Non-raider? PVP/Non-pvp?:
I am a casual player, who loves raiding and who on very rear occasions will pvp. I say casual due to being in school full time and balancing being a student and still enjoying the game.

What kind of Guild atmosphere are you looking for?:
I am looking for a laid back guild, but when things need to get done, we know how to be serious and still have a good time without getting crazy over it. I like having people that I can share a joke with.

Good information to have:

Character class? Fire Mage
Level? 110
Alts? Too many lol!
Professions and Levels?
Tailoring-800
Herbalism-800
Fishing-800
Cooking-800
Archeology-800
Raiding experience?:
I have some experience with LFR, but nothing much beyond that.

Top Bottom